Tuesday 16 April 2013

5 Things That Annoy Me

There just things, people or events that kinda pushes the wrong buttons at times. There are certain that drive me nuts because its just simply nuisance.  So here it blows,  the five things that annoy me most:

1. unnecessary noise 
   - I greatly appreciate the silence that I experience, if you happen to break with absolutely unnecessary noise then you will certainly annoy me.  I love silence because it helps me think and it relaxes me.  So,  I'd appreciate it if people will lower there voices and the noises that they make specially if I am bet down,studying,  or  simply stuck in the middle of a good book. 

Mother Teresa 

2. my hair
- Yes, as shallow as this could be my hair annoys me at times. I have thick black hair that seems to have a mind of its own. In never stays in place and that annoys me so much. It practically and trainable. No amount of trip to the salon could ease this wild beast that is on top of my head. Well, so much you hair as your crowning glory. No need to be sorry though, because my choices so narrow. It's either let it be or shave it off. The latter is not an option, I'd look like my brothers if I do that. So no matter how hair displease me at times, I just to recall the glorious time that we do have together. 

3. rude people 
- I was raised by my parents well, or so I'd like to think. Treating people with utmost respect no matter their stature in life was what parents instilled in me. Frankly, I believe that this should be a priority to everyone; to treat one another with respect. This state is most probably the reason why rude people annoy me so much. There so many ways to do things or say things politely, why can't they summoned just so they can't hurt other people's feelings. I am not sure what they have been through specifically but I think they are also fighting their own battles. Rudeness ticks me off that much that I'd hurt even if I am the one addressed by the rude person. I hope everyone could just understand that politeness can brighten everyone's day. If you send negative feelings out then I am sure your get the same back. 

4. slow wifi 
- Well, this only pisses me off I have a very important thing to do any connection is failing me. Oh, men I'd go on nuts when this happen. I'd be restless that I'll check my modem several times. On ordinary days though, if I find that wifi to slow I just sleep it off or divert my attention to other things. I don't want to spend my energy fussing a thing as trivial as a slow wifi connection. 

5. my brothers
- Well, I think I am not alone when I say I am sometimes annoyed by my siblings.  They are the some all things that annoy me. They make unnecessary noises when I need absolute silence.  They remind of how messy my hair is and how it looks like a bird's nest. They even go on and mess up my hair when I have already fixed. If they see me terrible busy in front of the computer that when they use their gadgets thereby slowing my internet connection. Now, ain't a pain in my neck.  I think it is there life's mission to plagued my daily existence . The point that they extend a lot of effort to annoy makes them rude at times. 


So, what annoys you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment