Wednesday 24 April 2013

About to Give Up? Don't..


There are days that just pushed you to your limits. There are times when you feel like you had enough of all the struggles that you have to faced.  There are moments that you feel like this pain is just unbearable and you want it to end then and there. There are mornings when the process of getting out of bed drains you of all energy. In the silence of the night you cry for reasons so concrete its hard to simply break from that streak of depression.


You stand there right on the ledge contemplating on how exactly, are you going to end your life fast and as painless as possible. Question what is the meaning of my life? Why am I here? Is there a tomorrow I can look forward to? Or you might think that you will end it because it gets to confusing, and  your losing your grip of reality. You've fake a smile for so long that you've come to think that may be you are happy. Then behind close doors, a flood of tears would come because the struggle just keep on surfacing. In the silence of an empty room you tell yourself: I give up; I had enough; it's time to end this. 

If you have ever had those feelings describe above for such a long time then you might be depressed and suicidal. I don't judged you for feeling so because I too have fallen to this trap once but I am glad I come out fighting. I am continually fighting and I am able to this because I have friends, I have family and God. I guess what I want you to know though, is that you are not alone and it's okay to talk about it with someone.  Get the negativity out and pour in some positive thoughts into your heart and soul.



Newsflash, no death is ever rid of pain. No matter how beautifully we paint the word death, it is still and will always back-dropped with an eerie  feeling.  Come out victorious from these dark thoughts and be an inspiration to someone. Express yourself and spread the love. 

I wrote a poem entitled Suicidal at a time when I felt most vulnerable to this kind of tendency. I am glad I wrote because it eased the burden and it paved the way to a thorough understanding. Suicide is not an answer it is a cry for help. 

I am not an expert in this matter but I know how it feels. I know how long those gloomy hopeless days would seem. I know what its like to feel so uncertain about the future that you have to summon a ton of energy just to get through the day. If you have the time take a moment to listen to the song entitled Something More by Nick Vujicic.

I am willing to listen to you, so please feel free to contact me at splashof3is@gmail.com or dm me on twitter my username is splashof3is.

Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If you'd click the picture you will redirected to the source of the image. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please let me know and it will be promptly removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment