Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Well, hello there I just can't wait for the sequel of the Hunger Games. I have read the triology and I love it. It stirred my imagination, so much that the scenes visit my dreams.  So as to watching the movie, I am not really waiting on how the story will unfold, but on how they manage of let the words fly from the pages and paint a picture with it.


 This first movie Hunger Games certainly did not disappoint. The special effects for the movie was stunning. They captured every angle of the story in the screen. The actors fitted the characters fairly well. At the start, I had my doubts but I was astonished to how  I grew to love the characters. I like the characters so much that I felt their pain, their love and their suffering. Jennifer Lawrence certainly was made  for the role and rest of the cast did  not disappoint as well.


The world watched the Hunger Games and it built a strong solid fan based. So, we got to hope for Catching Fire and by we I mean the millions of HG fans out there.


I'm sure Hunger Games fans share my sentiment when I say, we just can't wait for November. Yup, the movie Catching Fire will be released this November 2013. I am so excited with this movie I can't wait to see the fashion and the effects. I am anticipating, how they get to make the 75th Hunger Games ticking-clock-arena come to life.  When, I was reading the books I imagined every bit of detail with pure amazement and so, I hope the movie can deliver the same effect.

I can't wait to see Peeta and Katniss in their Victory Tour.


I am also greatly anticipating the fashion showcase of the movie catching fire.  Such as the lovely weeding dress of Katniss that could be magically transformed into a mocking bird outfit. Looking forward to seeing the new set of bizarre Capitol's couture.  Of course, for the Quarter Quell there are a lot more character and therefore a lot more people dress up. Yeay..

Katniss in her wedding gown

Effie in Capitol Fashion 

It's sad to think that as the series gains character it will lose some very vital ones as well. Ah, I hate repeating the feeling of sadness that I felt as I read gruesome details of death of some  of my favorite character. Anyway, that feeling is met with the anticipation the movie Catching Fire will put a face to some characters in the book.  Johanna Mason, Finnick Odair, Beetee, the morphlings will be finally gracing the big screen. I love the book character Finnick Odair and Johanna Mason. I have fallen for Finnick's wits, flirty nature and his awesome physique. I certainly hope that the actor playing Finnich Odair will give justice to the character.  Johanna maybe a little mean-spirited but only because the Capitol has made her that way. Innately though, I strongly believe that she is a good person. As you might now already know from reading the book, or will know from watching the movie, she is vital to the survival of Katniss.  Also, I just love Beetee's smarts, and like him even more the last book Mockingjay.

Finnick Odair

Johanna Mason

Beetee

Let me fire up your anticipation even more with this teaser trailer of Catching Fire. 



I bet you can't wait for November right. Hang in there the wait will be over before you know it.



Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images and videos posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images and video/s are copyright to its respected owners. If there is an image or video on this blog that belongs to you and do not want me to you this please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment