Monday 29 April 2013

Unrequited Love


Unrequited Love 

Yes, I know we have all been there.  Have you been in situations where you like someone but he or she like someone else. I am speaking with the intent of exaggerating because when I see all I mean those who can relate to me. Ah, the word love in itself is an exaggeration  of feelings,hormones, neurotransmitter and hyperactive sections of the brain. I don't want to be scientific, this is just me yapping about the extreme grasp of love. It such a powerful word and emotion that it could make: poets;painters;novelists; singers;scientists; and in the dark side of the equation it could even give rise to criminals and robbers. (Although, I beg you not to dwell on the last part of the previous statement). I believe love comes in different dimensions and it could be cloth in the facades. One of which is the one-sided kind of love, what we call unrequited love. Who could be a better example of the agony felt when unrequited love showers you with its not so lovely blessing, than the lovely Eponine from Les Miserables.  The song "On My Own" from Les Miserables has move me to tears countless times. For me its like the anthem of all unrequited love. 
Samantha Barks as Eponine

Disclaimer: This  BLOG claims no credit for any images  and videos posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please let me know and it will be promptly removed 

No comments:

Post a Comment