Tuesday 23 April 2013

Poetry: Suicidal


Suicidal
by Dara Velasco 

Caught the moment of total uncertainty 
I write a note
Slit my throat
Cut my wrist
Jump off the boat and just drift
To no-where-land
Where all hope is gone
Chug a couple of pills
Drive recklessly down the dangerous hills
Hung myself on the rope
Throw myself on that rugged slope
Jump off the building
Or in front of the bus that is fast approaching
I could think of million ways to kill myself
I stand as a person, who lost all her pelf
In search of a strength that has gone adrift
Every now and then I feel a sudden shift
Emotions so heavy
It leaves me queasy
Devastated and gasping for air
I meet the world with my blank stare
My love, my hope, my dreams they have escape me
The future I planned, I can no longer see
Burden by the weight of these emotions
And the thoughts that produce these commotions
A lot of choices of how to end my life
On how to end this horrible earthly strife
The one thing that scares me more
The thing makes me feel such intense gore
It is the notion that I might succeed
The thought that I might be freed
That is pretty convincing
The reality however, is more heart-wrenching
I leave my physical body
But I know for certain, I gain no sort of victory
Instead I’ll be joining Satan in his dominion
And that is such an unsightly reunion
For the rest of eternity I’ll be left to join the Evil’s dance
Because I was a afraid to give life a chance
I see my family suffering too
It’s going to be hard for them let go
I drop the rope
Step away from the slope
Step away from ledge
Threw that knife with such sharp edge
I shut my eyes for awhile
Drive these thoughts that are very vile
In the moment of solitude
I find time for gratitude
Thanking God for saving me
And freeing me
From the bout of emotional uncertainty
Happy days,sunny days, glorious days are ahead of me

--xoxoxoxox--


I am willing to listen to you, so please feel free to contact me at splashof3is@gmail.com or dm me on twitter my username is splashof3is




 Photo source: 





No comments:

Post a Comment